Things to do during your stay at Crebinick House
- Miles of magnificent coastal paths and country trails which are never crowded. You'll be amazed at the proliferation of wild flowers in spring and early summer. Visit the famous Abbey Gardens on Tresco and St. Mary's community garden at Carreg Dhu.
- Twice daily direct or scenic trips to the off-islands with our local boatmen whose knowledge and experience is second to none. One of the boatmen calls in daily at breakfast time to give you all the information you might want.
- Become a 'birder', if you're not one already, and enjoy the hundreds of species which inhabit the islands. There are guided walks and boat trips devoted to 'birding'.
- There are guided walks and boat trips linked to historical interest or general interest. For the less energetic there are bus tours with lively commentary!
- The sailing, windsurfing and diving on Scilly are superb and, if you've never done it, now is your chance to learn, expert tuition is available locally.
- Those of you with artistic tendencies will love the special quality of light and colour on Scilly, and for those who can't do it themselves, there are numerous galleries of those who can.
- In addition, you can play golf, go horse-riding, hire a bike, go fishing or, best of all, just laze around on one of our many magnificent white sandy beaches and watch the others being active!
- On Friday evenings you can watch the local lads gig racing or the local lasses on Wednesday's. Each island has a couple of 6 man rowing boats - gigs - which compete throughout the season. Competition is intense and you can go out on the tripper boats to cheer on your favoured gig. Refresh your sore throat afterwards at the local pub in time to join in the sing- song.
- On other evenings there are concerts, slide shows, boat trips, talks - you'll be spoiled for choice. The Islands are truly beautiful and with crime almost unheard of you can be guaranteed to enjoy a completely safe and stress free holiday.